Have you ever stuck in a situation when your pre-saved data on CF card is missing or deleted from it? If so then you might be thinking on how to recover data from CF card? Do not worry! Implementation of Document recovery tool is the best option through which you can easily recover all deleted/lost data from CF card with utmost ease. If you want to know more about how to recover data from CF card then, go through this brief article and easily find the best way to get back all type of data such as images, funny videos, movies, important documents, etc. from CF card within few clicks.
CompactFlash card or most commonly known as CF card is capable to store wide range of files over it. Files that are saved on CF card can be used multiple number of times without any kind of difficulty. Sometime pre-saved files CF card get missing or inaccessible due to varied reasons. The best way to recover data from CF card is implementation of Document Recovery software as soon as possible. Recovery of files from CF card after any kind of data loss is feasible because when any of the file is deleted or lost they only lose logical existence. Hence, if this recovery software is applied as early as possible then all of the lost or missing files can be easily retained back. It also allows you to retrieve documents from flash drive with utmost ease.
Common reasons that may lead to deletion or loss of data from CF Card:
- Abrupt removal of CF card while transferring important data such as confidential documents, memorable photos, etc. from CF card to laptop may lead to the deletion or loss of data from it.
- Sudden shutdown of system while accessing data from CF card may also lead to data loss.
- Unintentional format of CF card may cause entire data loss or wipe out all data from it.
- If you connect CF card to any virus infected malware infected system then it may cause severe damage to the CF card due to which data become inaccessible.
There are few more data loss or missing scenarios such as sudden power failure, storing and capturing videos when CF card is fully occupied, etc. In order to restore data from CF card, you need some reliable tool. Document recovery software is among the best one. It can easily restore data from CF card within couple of minutes. This software provides best user friendly interface to recover different type of files such as Spreadsheets, Word files and so on.
Striking features of Document Recovery software:
- It is one of the most powerful and effecient tool which helps you to restore data from CF card with ease.
- Document recovery software can easily recover all deleted/ lost music files, photos, movies and videos from CF card within couple of minutes.
This utility can also be used to
recover documents from USB drive and other external drives.
- It provides easy to use wizard interface to even recover digital RAW photos in short span of time.
- You can easily view the recovered data such as important documents, photos, videos, etc. prior to saving by using Preview Option.
- This software can create Disk Images to bypass bad sectors of hard drive and helps you to recover data from disk images without altering the source code of original file.
- It has strong inbuilt scanning algorithms to get back data from CF card in an effective way.
- It can effortlessly retrieve data from CF card on different versions of Windows and Mac Operating System.
- This software also helps you to recover documents from corrupted, broken or bad hard drive with ease. If you want to know more about how to recover documents from bad hard drives then, go through this link: http://www.document-recovery.net/from-bad-hard-drive.html
Simple steps to restore data from CF Card:
Step 1: First download and install the demo version of Document Recovery tool on a healthy system and connect CF card to this system. From the main window of the software, select “Recover Photo” option as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. Main Screen
Step2: From the next window, select the recovery options according to data deleted or loss scenario, choose CF card and click on Next arrow button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2. Select CF Card
Step3: Now the software will start to scan CF card for deleted or lost data. Once it is finished, you can save recovered data using “Save to Drive” or “Save to CD/DVD” option as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3. Save Recovered Data