Notepad Document Recovery Software
Notepad is a common plain text editor with limited capabilities, which is included with all versions of Windows OS. It uses .txt extension to store text information as a file. It uses little system resource and allows user to quick access, load and process time. It mainly used for recording important information as notes in less time. Notepad has not features of spell check, grammar check, font size or multimedia information. Even though with limitations it is surprisingly useful, Notepad strips all formatting from text pasted into it and provides you only text information.
As it is handy, many users use it to store quick copy of any text, or may write important information such as email id, phone number, address, etc. In the latest version of Notepad, it allows you to find and replace character or words. But like other files, Notepad document are also prone to get lost or deleted due to various known and unknown reasons which may make you panic as it may contain your crucial information. Deletion or loss of files is a common issue, it may be faces by anyone now or later, thus you should aware how to recover notepad document in such unexpected situations.
To get rid of such situations, there is an efficient tool named as Document Recovery which is developed to restore notepad documents. It is an ideal solution for retrieving Notepad documents including word file, PDF file, and other text files. It can be used to recover PowerPoint documents which is an attractive document used for creating slides for presentation.
Reasons behind deletion of notepad document
- Human error is an utmost common reason behind deletion of notepad document. While deleting unwanted files user may choose important notepad document and delete them by using shift delete.
- While deleting junk files to improve performance of system user may empty recycling without proper checking either it contains important notepad document. As a result document will be erased permanently.
- Virus is an auto generated programs, which may come to your system from other affected system of from internet. These viruses may delete notepad document.
- While integrating external storage devices for transferring data, you may get format error message which says to format storage device to make them accessible. And formatting will lead to deletion of all files and folders from storage device.
- Abnormal termination system due to any reasons such as power surge or any software/hardware error, while accessing notepad document may lead to deletion of notepad document.
In any of above mentioned scenarios of notepad document loss, you can use Document Recovery software to complete notepad document recovery which has been deleted or lost due to any reason.
Splendid features of Document Recovery tool
Document Recovery is built with powerful algorithm which can easily recover notepad document from internal as well as external hard drive. This software can be used to recover data from CF card, pen drive, SD card and many more without much effort. It has great user interface which guides users to efficiently perform notepad document recovery in a successfully way without any hassle. It is supported by almost all versions of Windows OS such as Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista and older versions. It also provides you save recovery session option which helps to save your time by avoiding rescanning same storage device again and again, as it can be reloaded after one complete scan. After notepad document recovery, you can preview recovered notepad document and save it in any accessible storage device.
Note: Have the high-priority PDF files got deleted
from your computer? Don’t worry, you can use the same “Notepad recovery
tool” to effectively restore all your PDF files with utmost ease. Check
out the following page for a detailed reading on this topic.
Following steps are required to retrieve Notepad Document
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of the software and launch the tool. On the main screen, select "Recover Files" option to recover Notepad Documents.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: On next Window, you will get two options like "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files". Select any of the option as per the requirement and proceed.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Option
Step 3: Select the Drive from which the Notepad file has to be retrieved and click on "Next". Software starts scanning the drive.
Figure 3: Select Drive
Step 4: Once the scanning process is completed, the software lists out restored files in "Data View" and "File Type View". View the restored Notepad document and then "Save" them to your desired location.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Notepad Documents