Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application developed by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows and Mac Operating System. It is a marvelous tool used for different purposes such as calculation, for creating a pivot tables etc. It is also used for macro programming language called as Visual Basic for different applications.
Spreadsheet uses specific file format to store Microsoft Excel documents. This file format also known as XLS. In Office document files, all data are stored in series of fixed size stream. These streams contain metadata information such as author name, subject and individual sheet name. But sometimes, your XLS document may gets deleted accidently from your system, due to which, it is unable to fetch those XLS files. Don’t worry! Here is one of the best and efficient software which can easily recover XLS document that have been deleted or lost within a couple of minutes. The name of the software is XLS Document Recovery Software. It is a very powerful tool used in industry to recover XLS document with full ease. This tool has inbuilt advanced features that helps to recover deleted data from flash drive in an effective and efficient manner.
How XLS File get deleted or lost?
There are so many reasons through which your XLS documents may get affected and it may be unable to find important documents.
- Malfunction/Virus Attack: Microsoft Excel's XLS files may get deleted or lost due to malfunction, virus or may be by the third party application.
- Power surge: It is one of the main reasons for XLS files loss in Microsoft Excel. This can take place when XLS file is opened for editing, while working on them or while transferring.
- Improper use of computer: Abruptly shutdown of your system may results in file system corruption, which in turn leads to loss of XLS file.
- Transfer from one device to another: When transfer process is interrupted by any means such as abruptly ejecting of external device, sudden shutdown of your system etc. then it may result in loss of your XLS documents.
There are some more reasons for XLS document loss or deletion from your system such as accidental deletion of XLS documents, CRC error and file system corruption etc. XLS Document recovery is one of the best tool that is used to recover XLS document from Recycle Bin, formatted disk and partitions etc. If you want to restore deleted data from the formatted disk, then refer this link document-recovery.net/restore-after-format.html.
Salient Features of XLS Document Recovery Software
Some of the most important features of XLS Recovery Software that helps in XlS document Recovery.
- It is compatible with all the modern versions such as Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- You can also perform
PDF document recovery
using this recovery software within few steps.
- Scan the system quickly and find the entire deleted or lost XLS documents within a couple of minutes.
- Its provide new user interface features which are used to recover multiple Excel file and folders.
- Its preserve all worksheet properties and cell formatting even after recovery process.
- It can easily recover the entire XLS documents that is deleted even from Recycle Bin.
- Document recovery software has advanced inbuilt algorithm that helps you to retrieve deleted data from SD card, XD card, CF Card, MMC etc. along with lost data
Easy steps to recover XLS documents:
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of XLS Recovery Software and launch the software icon on your desktop.
Fig 1. Main Screen
Step 2: From the next window, select one option “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files”.
Fig 2. Select Mode Screen
Step 3: Select drive from which you want to recover XLS document and click on “Next”. The scanning process will start now.
Fig 3. Select Logical Drive
Step 4: Once the scanning and XLS document recovery process is completed, you can preview the recovered XLS document before the save process.
Fig 3. Preview Recovered Documents
Step 4: Just specify the desired location where you want to save the recovered XLS document and then click on “Save” option to save deleted XLS documents.
Fig 3. Save Screen
NOTE : The demo version is similar to activated version. The only difference is that “Save” button is not activated in demo version. Preview helps you to analyze and evaluate the result of this tool so that you can buiy the licensed version